MAES, SATURN, TWISTY
Maes is actually a lizard in human skin. She is at least two feet tall.

Saturn is a gaseous planet. She used to just be a floating space rock but we liked her so much we put a ring on her.

Twisty may or may not actually exist. The only thing we know for sure is that she will stab you.

TAPE
Only plays Nezumi. Is probably one thousand rats in human clothes. Official giver of spankings.

Discord: Tape#2119

Add Reply
New Poll

Q & A, Any questions?
Tricia
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 03:50 PM
Tricia
OOC
online status
occupation
394 posts
Triforce
alias

Have a question and can't find the answer anywhere else on the site?

Feel free to ask here, and we'll get back to you ASAP!

How do you interact with other characters if there's no place to thread?

Basura is, primarily, a quick chat-based rp! We have recently opened up a place to thread but nothing there counts towards the AC!

If this is a chat-based RP, why can't I see the links to the chats?

Guests and very new members won't have privilege to access the boards, to (hopefully) prevent future abuse / spam / etc.

What's the maximum amount of characters I'm allowed to have?

Our current limit is ten! However, you may talk to an admin once you reach ten characters and we will discuss lifting your limit if you're active!

Can I age up a character by 1-2 years?

If and ONLY IF they've been living on Basura for that time, then you can go ahead and do that!

Hey, I see you don't have [insert character here], could I play an AU version of them?

We're currently taking this on a case-to-case basis, so please message an admin so we can discuss it further. Thank you!

H-hey, did you know that Basura means...??

Yes. Yes we do.

--------------------
Icon art by the infinitely lovely Lelelego
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RPG-D OHaV The Beginning Rise of the Believers World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Eledria - JRPG-inspired Fantasy

skinned by missy at caution and shine.